Friday 2 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Change for the Better
            Dear 2015, Please be good to me.
            I never liked new year resolutions. I never do them anyways so one day, I just gave up. All I could now is wish for the best and keep telling myself to step it up even more.
            This year will be very memorable since we are going to graduate from High School. Wohoo! I just couldn’t believe that it’s new year another, adventure awaits me, College. It’s hard to accept it but days pass very fast and I’m getting old. One day its new year and then the other day is my birthday. This year I need to track time and use it properly and never to take it for granted anymore. I hope 2015 will be a great year.

            I’m crossing my fingers for 2015 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment