Saturday 14 February 2015

Reflection

The end is near
4th Grading is coming to an end.
        I was too busy to notice everything. I was too busy to treasure the moment and now I regret it. Why is time so cruel?
        I have learned a lot in the forth grading period. I’ve realized that I learn faster with practical usage of things. Photoshop will influence me in the future since computer education is an asset that can help me in college and maybe in my work as a future doctor. Modern advancements are born so fast and I am grateful to have ICT as one of my subject.
        I was fascinated with Computer as a child and ICT IV helped me enhanced my knowledge in using computers. I’ve learn for to do coding and making a website. I’ve learn Photoshop which is my favorite among the lessons tackled.

        Moving on, I will not stop here. I will still study about computers in my own way with the use of the Internet. ICT IV had contributed a lot in my development and let me take this opportunity to thank my teacher who made everything easier for us. Thank You Ma’am! J

No comments:

Post a Comment